Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Keri Nicole

March 28
2004

2005 - 1 year old

2006 - 2 years old

2007 - 3 years old

2008 - 4 years old

2009 - 5 years old
Keri,

I can't believe you are already 5 years old! Time has gone by so fast and you have grown from a sweet little baby to a wonderful little girl. I am so proud of the little person you are and love watching you grow and learn every day. You continue to amaze me with your spunky personality and passion for life. I see so much of your Daddy in your spirit and love watching you two play together. We have all grown so much individually and as a family over the past 5 years and I can't wait to see what's next for us. This is a big year for you, Keri. You will start kindergarten in August and I know you are ready! Pre-K graduation is in just 4 weeks.

I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. The moment you were born I prayed to have the strength, wisdom, and guidance to be the best mommy for you....the love came instantly. You have been such a blessing to so many of the people that love you and are such an amazing little girl. I know that you will continue to blossom and I will do my best to guide you the best way possible. I love you so much baby girl, Happy Birthday!

All my love,
Mommy

No comments: