Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I love my job....

Meet Bowan:

His mommy works at the daycare with me. I am working in the infant room again and absolutely LOVE it!!! I know what it's like to have to leave your children at daycare and how hard it is; so I feel truly blessed to be able to care for and love these babies while their parents are at work.

I love that I can go to work and have my children in the same building with me. I am there anytime they need me. I plan to go back to teaching when all of our children are all in school (whenever that will be...hoping for #3 after we get the all-clear), but am so excited about my job situation right now. When Keri starts Kindergarten in August, I am going to teach the pre-K class at the daycare. My hours will be from 8-2 so I will be able to take Keri to school and pick her up, while still being with Kendal all day. Could it get any better?! I am excited about having a classroom again and going through the curriculum and planning out the next school year.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." - Psalm 118:1

No comments: