Saturday, April 4, 2009

More to come later

I know it took me a while to update with pictures from Keri's party....sorry! We have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks. We went to Cisco last weekend to visit my dad and Sheila and to watch Haleigh play softball. So far they are undefeated in district, hopefully the Lady Loboes will go far this season! The Sul Ross baseball team played in Brownwood so Kyle went to the games and I stayed with my family in Cisco. We had a lot of fun visiting and just hanging out at the house. We celebrated Keri's birthday on Saturday with a cake and a few presents. The pictures are on my camera and Kyle has it right now.

Keri stayed in Cisco for the week and will come home on Sunday. It has been so quiet around here and I think Kendal is starting to get lonely. She keeps asking where her Sissy is. Kyle made the long drive to Alpine on Thursday and is staying with our friends Bobby and Liz. A few other guys he played baseball with are there too. I'm sure he is having a great time visiting with them and watching baseball. He will pick Keri up tomorrow on his way home. I have been cleaning out closets and reorganizing this weekend. I guess I have spring fever!

I will update hopefully tomorrow night with pictures from Cisco and Kyle's trip to Alpine. Kendal is napping now, so I am going to take advantage and catch up on some recorded shows on the DVR.

No comments: