Sunday, January 4, 2009

Keri is home!

Everything is back to normal at the Sanford house. Keri spent a week with my Dad & Sheila and it was so quiet around here. She had a great time (as usual) and got to watch Aunt Haleigh play lots of basketball. I was really starting to miss my girl, so I was definitely ready for her to come home. I can tell that Kendal missed her, too. She went in Keri's room and called out for "Sissy!" many times every day. Kendal enjoyed the one-on-one time but was really missing her Sissy. We have already gotten back into our routine since we go back to work and school tomorrow. Here are a few pictures from Keri's first night back:

Bath time:
Brushing their teeth:
Yea! Sissy's back:
All tucked in & watching a movie (Do you see what Kendal is doing with that puppy? She is rubbing the tail between her toes. She cracks me up with that thing!):
Sacked out....it's good to be home:

No comments: