Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hot Chocolate!

Ohhhh boy, we made a HUGE mess with hot chocolate tonight! Papa and Grandma Sanford got the girls Disney Princess hot chocolate packages with matching mugs for Christmas. Keri wanted to try it out tonight, so I gave in. Of course, Kendal had to have some too.
First of all, here is a picture of the girls from this morning after their bath. I just wanted to prove that I DID fix Kendal's hair today. I swear, that hair of hers has a mind of its own:

Keri is THRILLED about taking more pictures:

Good stuff!

And this my friends, is what happens when Mommy takes a potty break. I was gone for 60 seconds and Kendal made a HUGE mess all over herself, the kitchen floor, and the carpet. Where was Kyle, you ask? In the recliner 3 feet away.

We laughed and Kyle suggested I take a picture. Then I put the girls in the tub, Kyle cleaned the carpet, and Champ cleaned the kitchen floor. Keri and Kendal loved their special treat tonight!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just have to say how much I loved the comment "kyle-three feet away in the recliner"...SO typical! Haha...