Sunday, February 8, 2009

I finally get a break!

I forgot to post that my hCG levels were down to 5 this week. Technically, they are supposed to be below 5 before I could go from weekly checks to every 4 weeks. Thankfully, my doctor decided that we could wait 4 weeks until we check them again. I am looking forward to getting back to a normal routine and not having to make that dreaded trip every Wednesday at lunch time. At least another part of this miscarriage is behind us. For the next 6 months I will go every 4 weeks to get my hCG level tested. It is supposed to stay below 5, preferably at zero during that time. If it goes up it could be so many things....but we just won't even think about that. We are taking every precaution and praying that everything goes smoothly from now on. What a journey this has been!

"The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation." - Psalm 118:14

1 comment:

Super Wise said...

I am so happy your levels are low. I will continue to pray for y'al.