Saturday, February 28, 2009

I can't find my camera!!

Ahhh...it's driving me crazy! I was finally ready to sit down and update the blog this morning, but now my camera is missing. I used it 2 days ago to take pictures of Keri in her nightgown...so I know it is somewhere in this house. Hopefully I will find it when I clean today.

Little update.....This month went by so fast! The girls had a fun Valentine's party at school and went to see Sesame Street Live with Grandma and Papa on the 14th. Kendal went to a new allergist last week. The appointment went really well. We increased her dosage of Zyrtec and will schedule a new skin test for sometime next month. Hopefully we can find out what is causing all her nasal symptoms that make her so sick. The doctor wants us to be more proactive with using the nebulizer meds (Albuterol and Pulmicort) as a preventative. Her skin is starting to flare up again, so we are dealing with that as well.

I am also starting to plan Keri's birthday party. I can't believe she will be 5 years old next month and will start Kindergarten in August! I am amazed with how much she has grown physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually over the past 5 years. She is such a bright, beautiful, vibrant, loving, caring, emotional ball of energy....and I love it!!!

Kyle has been working a lot this month. The overtime is nice, but we sure miss him at home. I wish he would work the day-shift, but he has NO interest in doing that right now. He prefers the night-shift activity for now and I would rather him enjoy his job...so we will continue this routine for now. Shift work does give enough time off that we get to spend a couple of nights together during the week and usually every other weekend...depending on the overtime, trainings, meetings, and court dates that come up. I've had to reschedule his dentist appointment 3 times this month!!!

I have been doing pretty good. Things have been a little crazy at work....as usual, but I absolutely love my job! I am so blessed to be able to work at the same place my girls are and I LOVE being in the infant room with all the little babies. I go back to the doctor for labs to check my hCG levels next Wednesday. I have been pretty tired and nauseated the past couple of weeks, so I am wondering if they might be going up again. The symptoms could also be from my medicine but we will know for sure next week.

Well, I guess that's it for now. This small update turned into a long one! I'm going to start my Saturday chores and hopefully find my camera. I'll post pictures later.

No comments: