Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cupid's Chase

My friend Stephanie asked me (last night!) if I wanted to do the Cupid's Chase 6k run/walk race with her. She usually does it with our friend Cassey, but Cassey went to Houston for the weekend to be with her father-in-law who just had heart surgery. Cassey already registered and paid so I just wore her shirt & number and pretended to be her. The weather was perfect this morning, just right for a nice walk......that's right we WALKED. I am so out of shape! This race did motivate me to want to exercise more.

Anyway, we left the kids at home and had a nice time. Sometimes as a mom you forget what it is like to have an adult conversation without any interruptions. We did not take any pictures; I did take my camera but decided that I looked too scary with pinkeye and severe allergies (my face is so swollen). So here are some pictures of Steph, Cassey, and baby Meredith from the race last year.

Steph is on the right wearing sunglasses and Cassey is pushing Meredith in the stroller


Steph pushing Meredith and Cassey


Thanks for inviting me Steph, it was fun! Cassey will be pushing her own stroller next year!! :-)

No comments: