Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Classroom

My preK class has gone really well so far! I spent all summer getting ready and have finally put the finishing touches on my room. I love spending my mornings with these 4 year-olds, even when they are being a little crazy. I have already seen improvements with some that couldn't even write their name a month ago, and now they have it mastered! I love to see the excitement on their faces when we introduce something new and fun. They don't even realize they are learning! I especially love their puzzled looks when they think I am doing something crazy, but it turns out to be something really neat and fun. One of their favorite parts of our week is our bible story time. They all love to learn the stories in the bible and are very interactive with the curriculum. Praise God! I have the best job ever! :)
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen." - 2 Peter 3:18