Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Short Update

We have such a busy week, but I thought I would post a quick update.

Keri had her 5 year well-check yesterday. She now weighs 39 pounds! Her vision and hearing were perfect and she only had to get one shot. Kindergarten Round-Up is tomorrow and her pre-K graduation is Friday. This all seems to be happening so fast! She is really excited about all the new changes, such a big girl!

I had my monthly blood work done today and should get results tomorrow (pray for ZERO!). I am so ready to get this miscarriage over with. Who knew this process would take 8 months?! I think I will feel better once we get the all-clear in August and can really put it behind us. This monthly reminder makes it so hard to move on. I am putting my faith in God knowing there is a purpose behind all of this.

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails." - Proverbs 19:21

Check back this weekend for pictures of our pre-K graduate!

1 comment:

Honey said...

She is only 39 pounds. Kylie will be 3 in June and is already 41 pounds. Although she is supposed to be 6 ft tall...