Sunday, August 30, 2009

All Clear!

I forgot to share that i finally got the all-clear from the doctor's office. After 8 months of close monitoring, I had my final hCG screening a couple of weeks ago and the results were normal. I am so relieved that this miscarriage is finally over and more than ready to move on!

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful support system. My husband, family, and friends have been so tolerant of my emotional mood swings since last Christmas. This has definitely been and continues to be a tough road for me, but I know that God is holding my hand every step of the way.

The future? We are trusting in God's plan for our family. We would love another child, but I learned from the last pregnancy that I am not the one in charge here. :) So I guess we'll see....

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." - Romans 15:13

No comments: